Here is the recipe of Grainesdebio. It's an instagram page dedicated to organic, local, healthy & gourmet cuisine. You will also find the best food addresses in Paris!
- 75g of buckwheat flour
- 75g of small spelled flour
- 25g of tigernuts flour
- 25g of millet flour
- 50g of hazelnut powder
- 1 level tbsp of agave syrup
- 1 level tbsp of chestnut honey
- 170g of hazelnut milk
- 7g of baking soda
- 170g of grated apples
- 1 pinch of gomasio
- 1tbsp of psyllium
- 5g of almond puree (or hazelnuts)
- 5g of coconut oil
- the zest of a tangerine
- 2tsp of vinegar of cider
- 1tsp of pumpkin blend
- 1tsp of cinnamon
- 1tsp of nutmeg
- ginger and turmeric to measure according to your tastes
- Mix the dry ingredients (flour, hazelnut powder, baking soda, gomasio, tangerine zest, spices and psyllium).
- Add the vegetable milk, agave syrup, honey, almond puree and oil.
- Once homogeneous, add the vinegar and then the grated apples.
- Pour into a cake mold and add the crushed hazelnuts and a few thin apple slices.
- Brush a mixture of coconut oil and chestnut honey.
- Bake 45 minutes at 170 °C.
All you have to do is treat yourself! Enjoy your meal!